Meet Bill Carlson
When you’re a parent, there’s no greater hope than for your children to find happiness and good reason to live close to home. For all his success in business, nothing motivates Bill Carlson like attending to small details that make for a better, thriving community for everyone. While recognized for his advocacy and vision, Bill knows Tampa will only be as great as the quality of life in the neighborhoods where we live. South Tampa is a unique region that demands a higher standard of strong, smart representation. That’s why Bill Carlson is asking for your vote.
- Long-time community activist in South Tampa
- Active with the Historic Hyde Park Neighborhood Association
- Helps community associations organize, communicate, and advocate effectively
- Member, Tampa Charter Review Commission
- Co-Founder, Cafe con Tampa
- President, Tucker/Hall, a firm involved philanthropically in almost every major issue in Tampa
- Leadership positions with the Hillsborough Education Foundation, Leadership Tampa Bay, Leadership Florida, Tampa Chamber, Florida Chamber, Rotary International, Florida TaxWatch, and Museum of Florida History
- Longtime advocate for and sponsor of the arts community
- Leading advocate for Tampa International Airport’s Master Plan that led to new service to domestic and international destinations
- M.A., Public Administration, Harvard Kennedy School
- B.S., Marketing, University of Tampa
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
Political advertisement paid for and approved by Bill Carlson for Tampa City Council District 4.